Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins. Sounds like the future? Yes, and we are making this future possible with your help!
What we are looking for
An experienced Project Manager in the field of Engineering, who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Leading and managing all aspects of our 3D food printing and upscaled food production projects and making streamlined adjustments when necessary
- Developing project plans, timelines and budgets as well as assigning tasks to team members and monitoring progress to ensure projects are delivered successfully
- Clearly defining project scope and objectives whilst ensuring feasibility and efficient allocation of resources
- Using tools to measure project performance as well as manage changes in project scope, schedules, risks and costs
- Managing relationships with third-party vendors required for upscaled 3D food printing production
- Reporting and escalating project progress and possible issues to the management team
- Producing and maintaining comprehensive documentation relating to all ongoing projects
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Engineering with emphasis on project management
- 3+ years experience in technical project management
- Experience with project management software and tools
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills are desired
- Strong knowledge of 3D printing technology and techniques
- Experience in large-scale food production is preferable
- Perfect knowledge of English, German is beneficial
- Residence in Vienna or willingness to work in Vienna
What we do for you
- Working for the better cause, for the ocean and for humanity: a healthier nutrition for a more sustainable planet
- Amazing work environment surrounded by young, motivated game changer people
- Awesome team events and casual company evenings in the company chilling area
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: Free coffee & fruits and transport ticket in Vienna
We offer a competitive monthly salary starting from € 4.000,– gross, we take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Apply at email@example.com with your resume and motivation letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.