Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins. Sounds like the future? Yes, and we are making this future possible with your help!
What we are looking for
Sure, 3D printing in the food industry is cool. However, we do not want to limit ourselves to this, but also develop other production processes. Now we need you, an experienced Process Engineer in the Food Industry, to support us with these projects. Your future tasks:
- Planning large-scale food production facilities which comply with the necessary food production processes and standards
- Designing, developing and improving already existing food processing systems and equipment
- Bringing lab scale processes to industrial scale
- Collaborating with other departments such as R&D and Quality control to design the overall production process
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise during production
- Providing technical guidance and training to other team members on food processing techniques and processes
- Liaising with third-party supplier of production machinery required for large-scale food production facilities
- Developing and maintaining process flow diagrams, P&ID’s, and other documentation process
Who you are
- Master´s degree in (Mechanical) Engineering, Food Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in food processing or manufacturing
- Experience with the industrial upscaling of food technology processes
- Good knowledge of common (safety) standards and processes in the food industry
- Knowledge of 3D printing technology and techniques is beneficial
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Perfect knowledge of English, German is beneficial
- Residence in Vienna or willingness to work in Vienna
What we do for you
- Working for the better cause, for the ocean and for humanity: a healthier nutrition for a more sustainable planet
- Amazing work environment surrounded by young, motivated game changer people
- Awesome team events and casual company evenings in the company chilling area
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: Free coffee & fruits and transport ticket in Vienna
We offer a competitive monthly salary starting from € 3.500,– gross, we take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and motivation letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.