Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins. Sounds like the future? Yes, and we are making this future possible with your help!
What we are looking for:
A Food Product Development specialist that supports us on the development of our plant-based seafood products. Your tasks among others would be:
- Develop new food products based on vegan ingredients that are a delight at eating: optimal texture and organoleptic properties, attractive appearance
- Reformulate and optimize the recipes nutritional content, taste, color, flavor profile and texture
- Solve processing and upscaling challenges
- Test ingredients to help the team characterize their properties, correctly record and leverage the knowledge in the team
- Proactively and reactively communicate with suppliers, third-party providers to extend in-house ingredients portfolio
- Food analysis with the use of Texture analyzer (TPA) and Rheometer, colorimeter…
- Collaborate with our Tech Engineering team to develop innovative processing strategies
- Constantly holding a good communication with the Innovation team to test, deploy and give feedback on the learnings
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in food science or equivalents possibly with 2+ years of experience in the food industry (ideally on plant-based meat analogues and protein texturization)
- Living in Vienna or ready to move here (voted most livable city in the world for 10 consecutive years)
- Previous startup-experience preferred
- Strong dedication and impact-driven
What’s your attitude
- Self-motivated problem solver with good organisational skills
- Pragmatic, able of root-cause analysis of issues, and strong in translating science and knowledge to new product solutions
- Independent, and results oriented with strong feeling for responsibility
- Flexible and quickly reactive towards changes in business needs and maintains a fluid work environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively with sense of urgency, while ensuring agreed priorities are met
- Exhibiting a collaborative mind-set and team spirit
What we do for you:
- Working for the better cause, for the ocean and for humanity: a healthier nutrition for a more sustainable planet
- Amazing work environment surrounded by young, motivated game changer people
- Awesome team events and casual company evenings in the company chilling area
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: Free coffee & fruits and transport ticket in Vienna
A fascinating working environment in a dynamic start-up awaits you!
We offer a competitive monthly salary starting from € 2.300,– gross, we take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Apply at email@example.com with your resume and motivation letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.