Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins. Sounds like the future? Yes, and we are making this future possible with your help!
What we are looking for:
A driven Food Technologist & Product Developer passionate about the topic of plant-based seafood products and keen on researching new ingredients/production ways to expand our product portfolio and grow new knowledge for the company in the field of plant-based innovation. Your possible future tasks:
- Create recipe formulations that can be 3D Food Printing suitable.
- Creat recipes meant for the market with no use of 3D printing as well
- Improve recipes with optimization of taste, visual, nutritional content, texture. The final goal is achieving a product that is a delight at eating
- Food analysis with different methods (mainly texture analysis and rheometer)
- Working on the upscaling of a product, with partners supporting the industrialization step to solve the challenges
- Collaborate with our Tech Engineering team to develop innovative processing strategies
- Proactively and reactively communicate with suppliers, third-party providers to extend in-house ingredients portfolio and characterize the ingredients in our stock or new ingredients we receive
- Contribute in recording and leveraging the knowledge in the team
Who you are:
- You completed master’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- First experience in the food industry
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Excellent project management skills
- Definitely a plus when you have one or more of the following:
- experience with plant-based meat/fish/dairy analogues
- experience with production, packaging materials, food process engineering, extrusion
- high knowledge on rheometry or extrusion
- previous startup experience
- Strong dedication and impact driven
- Living in Vienna or ready to move here (voted as most livable city in the world for 10 consecutive years)
What we offer:
- Working for the better cause, for the ocean and for humanity: a healthier nutrition for a more sustainable planet.
- Amazing work environment surrounded by young, motivated game changer people.
- Awesome team events and casual company evenings in the company chilling area.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to compensate overtime hours in free time.
- Perks: transport ticket in Vienna, sport benefits, German classes, fruit baskets and many more!
We offer a competitive monthly salary starting from € 2.500,– gross, we take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Apply at email@example.com with your resume and motivation letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.