Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins. Sounds like the future. Yes, and we are making this future possible with your help!
What we are looking for
A Mechatronics expert who supports us on the development of our automated 3D printing seafood production plant. Your tasks among others would be:
- Research on new 3D food printing technologies and processes
- Helping in designing a new generation of facilities for producing 3D-printed products
- Working in a multi-person R&D team with experts and innovative newcomers
- Cross-functional collaboration with other R&D employees to develop innovative and reliable products
- Embedded system development with focus Motion control, IoT and sensorics
- Hardware-related programming of processes
- Support in development of automated test systems
- Analyzing of system requirements
- Accompanying our project from prototype development to series production
Who you are
- Successfully completed studying in field of mechatronic, system engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable subject area (related work experience is beneficial)
- Programming knowledge in C++, Python (other languages are beneficial)
- Structured knowledge of CAD-design and 3D-printing
- Basic knowledge of electrotechnics and sensorics
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and thermodynamical processes
- Enjoying solving technical problems
- Innovative and team spirit, independent, structured and goal-oriented mind-set.
- Perfect English knowledge (German knowledge is beneficial)
- Living in Vienna or ready to move here (voted most livable city in the world for 10 consecutive years)
What we do for you
- Amazing work environment and work on something that makes the world better.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: Free coffee, lunches and free yearly ticket for public transport system in Vienna
A fascinating working environment in a dynamic start-up awaits you!
Apply firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and motivation letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!