Early Adopters and Innovators, listen up! Do you want to work for a better world and cleaner oceans? Do you also think we need a better way to produce food for future generation? Work on something that has a huge impact (and is awesome) with REVO FOODS!
We at Revo Foods believe in a world where we can produce fish and meat without polluting the environment or exploiting animals. How we do it? By using 3D Food Printing of plant-based meats. With this technology, we produce the “fish of tomorrow”, without overfishing or bycatch of whales and dolphins.
What we are looking for
We offer interested interns and students looking for a topic for their master/bachelor thesis an exciting environment to learn more about the work in a startup and get hands-on experience in the alternative protein industry. With our young team, you can both learn a lot, but also have fun and enjoy some great office party and other activities (BBQ, watch movies together, trips to nature areas around Vienna…).
We accept many different backgrounds for you support our team in the following areas:
- Business and Marketing
- Food Technology
- Food Engineering
- Hardware Development
- 3D Printing Technology
- Product Development
The exact tasks and project depend on your background and interest, and will be defined in a personal discussion. Internships can be performed from 3 – 9 months, depending on your interest.
Who you are
- Living in Vienna or ready to move here (voted most livable city in the world for 10 consecutive years)
- Student (Master/Bachelor) in areas close to our business
- Speaking English
- Friendly and communicative
- Able to multitask and work independently
What we do for you
- Amazing work environment in a young startup and work on something that makes the world better
- Get training on high-tech 3D food printing technology
- Learn about all aspects of a startup business
- Join cool events
- Lots of free plant-based fish 😉
A fascinating working environment in a dynamic start-up awaits you!
Apply firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and motivation letter (German or English). We are looking forward to getting to know you!